General Shipping Info

Can you ship to a PO Box?
We normally cannot ship to a PO Box.  Our third party partner carriers do not offer delivery to PO Boxes. Therefore, you should always put in your physi...
Sat, 23 Jan, 2021 at 2:51 PM
What happens if I'm not home upon delivery?
90% of the time, our third-party partner carrier will leave your order at your door. The remaining 10% of the time, and only if the driver feels, at his...
Sat, 23 Jan, 2021 at 2:54 PM
How long does it take before you ship the order?
Our team is usually pretty quick to process and ship your orders. Most of the time, orders are shipped within 24-48 hours. 
Sat, 23 Jan, 2021 at 2:56 PM
Who's your carrier?
All Kidamento orders are delivered by third-party partner carriers. We work with all major couriers to ship your order, including but not limited to: U...
Sat, 23 Jan, 2021 at 2:59 PM